The Deputy Minister For Health Grace the 4th University wide Research Symposium on Non Communicable Diseases
Launching of THET Project at MUHAS.
The Vice Chancellor Inaugurates Research at MUHAS
MUHAS Conducts The 7th Scientific Conference addressing Health Research and Innovation for Sustainable Economic Development
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) has been awarded 100,000 Pound sterling by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Africa NCD Open Lab as a seed grant to explore healing and progression of diabetic foot ulcers in Tanzania.Read More
- Call for Third Round Diploma Applications 2019/2020
- 13th Graduation Ceremony-Advert
- 3-Days Training in R Data Analysis
- International Program in Public Health Leadership
- Late Selected Applicants for Postgraduate Programmes Academic Year 2019/2020
- List Of Selected Students All Rounds (including Round 4) 0ctober 2019 Final
- Advertisement for Action Medeor Foundation Scholarship -At Pharm R&D Lab, School of Pharmacy MUHAS
- List of Selected Applicants for Various Diploma Programs (Second Round)
- Late Applications for Postgraduate Degree Studies for Academic Year 2019/2020
- A Short Course For Continuing Education and Professional Development (Cepd) On Cosmetic Restorative...
- Call for Open and Competitive Research Proposals MUHAS – Sida Small Grants
- A Call For Second Round Applications Diploma
- List of late selected Applicants for Postgraduate 2019-2020
- Call for a Short Course on Scientific & Research writing and Information Literacy
- Important Announcement to students admitted to various undergrate degree programs for academic year...