The Deputy Minister For Health Grace the 4th University wide Research Symposium on Non Communicable Diseases
Launching of THET Project at MUHAS.
The Vice Chancellor Inaugurates Research at MUHAS
MUHAS Conducts The 7th Scientific Conference addressing Health Research and Innovation for Sustainable Economic Development
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) has been awarded 100,000 Pound sterling by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Africa NCD Open Lab as a seed grant to explore healing and progression of diabetic foot ulcers in Tanzania.Read More
MUHAS to advance Trans Fat Elimination in Tanzania
Prof. Karim Manji winner of the 2019 Royal College of Physicians' International Award for Excellence in Patient Care
DR.Teddy A. Mselle-Mhadhiri katika Idara ya “BIOCHEMISTRY” Shule ya Tiba amechaguliwa kuwa mfanyakazi bora kwa Mwaka 2019 kwa Wanataaluma.
- 4th MUHAS Convocation and Annual General Meeting
- Kitabu cha Mahafali ya 13 ya MUHAS 2019 baada ya Mahafali
- 3-Days Training in R Data Analysis
- International Program in Public Health Leadership
- List Of Selected Students All Rounds (including Round 4) 0ctober 2019 Final
- List of Selected Applicants for Various Diploma Programs (Second Round)
- Late Applications for Postgraduate Degree Studies for Academic Year 2019/2020
- A Short Course For Continuing Education and Professional Development (Cepd) On Cosmetic Restorative...
- Call for Open and Competitive Research Proposals MUHAS – Sida Small Grants
- List of late selected Applicants for Postgraduate 2019-2020
- Important Announcement to students admitted to various undergrate degree programs for academic year...
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health Care Short Course
- Selected Applicant For Various Degree Programs 2019/2020
- Registration for the Academic Year 2018/2019
- Selected Applicants for Postgraduate Programmes for The Academic Year 2019/2020