MUHAS is pleased to report success of in Vitro growth of plasmodium falciparum at MPL Biochemistry Laboratory.The cultures will be used for biomedical research .Work by Prof.Lucio Luzatto, Florence Urio and Malaria Culture Team
The 7th MUHAS Scientific Conference on 27th and 28th June, 2019 at MUHAS.
MUHAS signs MoU with Fudan University in Shanghai, China to establish FUDAN-Africa Center for Global Health. The aim is to coordinate research, academic exchange and joint academic activities.
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) signs Memorandum of understanding with State University of Zanzibar (SUZA) for using MUHAS Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) curricula for teaching in their respective undergraduate medical and dental deg...
The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded postgraduate award for young people to study at the University of Oxford, UK. The Rhodes Trust funds 100 Scholars per year.
The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS) has been awarded 100,000 Pound sterling by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Africa NCD Open Lab as a seed grant to explore healing and progression of diabetic foot ulcers in Tanzania.Read More
- Guide to presenters for the 7th MUHAS Scientific Conference,2019
- Job Vacancies for the PrEPVacc study
- Job Advert for SPARCO Site Coordinator
- A call for the Rhodes Scholarship Application,2019
- Usajili wa line za simu
- Palliative Care for Health and Social Welfare Professionals
- 13th University Win and Learn Event
- Employment Opportunity at Sickle Cell Programme (Programme Manager - 1 Post)
- Tangazo Muhimu kwa Wanafunzi kuhusu NHIF
- Short Course on Traditional Medicine Development Level I & II
- Prof. Karim Manji won RCP's Excellence in Patient Care Awards 2019
- Policy Brief Writing And Dissemination
- Workshop On Reference Management And Citation
- Short Course: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health care
- Pesticides Politics in Africa notice and programme