Sickle Cell Programme is looking for a qualified Individual to fill the post of SPARCO Site Coordinator for a period of ONE year. The SPARCO site Coordinator will report to SPARCO Tanzania Site Principal Investigator (PI).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with the SPARCO Tanzania site PI to ensure SPARCO Tanzania site activities are undertaken and project deliverables are met.
2. Conduct patient consultations in the sickle cell clinics as scheduled by the clinical coordinator
3. Consent and enroll patients into the SCD database.
4. Organize and attend weekly site meetings; take minutes and ensure circulation of meeting minutes to all site members
5. Participate in monthly online meetings with other SPARCO sites and SPARCO Hub.
6. Participate in bi-annual consortium meetings
7. Prepare and maintain all Institutional Review Board (IRB) and regulatory paper work to comply with institutional and donor regulatory requirements
8. Ensure the smooth and efficient day to day operation of research and study participant enrolment activities
9. Act as the primary administrative point of contact for site research staff and SPARCO Hub.
10. Ensure adherence to research study protocol, operating policies and procedures
11. Monitor the progress of research activities, develop and maintain records of project activities
12. Prepare quarterly and annual reports as required by investigators or regulatory bodies.
13. Plan, organize and participate in site visits to enrolment sites
14. Build and maintain harmonious professional relationships with site members, PI, co-PIs and collaborators to ensure the goals of the project are met
15. Identify and report issues that may affect the quality of the project during its implementation
16. Ensure the project is well represented in local and international research related conferences
Qualifications, skills & experience
1. Holder of MD Degree from a recognized University.
2. Must be Registered under Medical Council of Tanzania.
3. At least 3 years’ experience working as in clinical management preferably in a health related projects.
4. Strong management skills, self motivation, working under stress and ability to work in a team for effective work performance.
5. Good communication skills.
This position will be on full time basis. Applicants should send their CV’s, scanned copies of transcripts/certificates and a cover letter outlining their suitability as per the job description to: email@example.com by 16:30 PM on MONDAY, 17th June, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
“Sickle Cell Programme is an equal opportunity employer”.
Click here to read more
P.O. Box 65001, Dar es Salaam ,
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Fax : 255-022-2150465,
Phone : +255 0222151596
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : https://www.muhas.ac.tz
© 2018 Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences. All Rights Reserved. SiteMap Disclaimer