Sickle Cell Programme is looking for a qualified Individual to fill the post of Data Coordinator of the SPARCO project for a period of ONE year. The requested Data Coordinator will be a link between SPARCO Data Manager and Site Data Coordinators in management of the research data of all projects in the project, an implementer of all policies, SOP’s, data element and metadata analysis, lead clinics activities for data collection, preparation for analysis and documentation under data workgroup ,he/she will be responsible to adhere with Health, Research, Advocacy and Training for the purpose of improving personal development as well as the project goals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. B.Sc. /BA, preferably M.Sc. in Computer Science, Biostatistics or related discipline.
2. 1 -2 years’ experience in similar position preferably in a health related project.
3. Excellent communication and conversant with computer application.
4. Data monitoring and evaluation experience: cleaning experience, thorough understanding of SQL and relational databases and experience with MySQL RDBMS.
5. Experience in networks and hardware administration, hardware support and ability to troubleshoot and identify hardware and network problems.
6. Knowledge of REDCap will be an added advantage.
This position will be on full time basis for ONE Year
with annual review of performance. Applicants should send their CV’s, scanned copies of
transcripts/certificates and a cover letter outlining their suitability as per
the job description to: email@example.com
by 16:30 PM on Friday, 20th March 2020.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for
P.O. Box 65001, Dar es Salaam ,
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Fax : 255-022-2150465,
Phone : +255 0222151596
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Website : https://www.muhas.ac.tz
© 2018 Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences. All Rights Reserved. SiteMap Disclaimer