Guidelines for Preparation of Abstracts
· All abstracts should be in English. Use appropriate words and correct grammar.
· The abstracts should have a maximum of 300 words.
· Authors are urged to ensure that their abstracts do not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as they will be reproduced as submitted.
The abstracts should contain the following information in the order provided:
· Title: Title which clearly indicates the nature of the investigation, not exceeding fifteen words
· Authors’ names: Provide authors full names. Underline the presenter’s name
· Affiliation: Provide authors’ institutions and addresses. In case of multiple institutions, identify them by roman numbers
The main body of the abstract should be structured with the following sub-headings:
Corresponding author’s contacts: E-mail and telephone number
P.O. Box 65001, Dar es Salaam ,
Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences
Fax : 255-022-2150465,
Phone : +255 0222151596
Email : email@example.com
© 2018 Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences. All Rights Reserved. SiteMap Disclaimer